2. To cut, copy paste. Highlight text then hold two fingers on the track pad. That is the right click. Then select copy cut paste.
3. To snapshot a portion of the screen. Hold shift, command, 5 down. Select what you want then hit capture. Then save the file to anywhere you want.
4. Hitting the red X on a windows does not close the program. If a program is in the bottom dock with a dot underneath it, it's still running. Does this matter, not too much. If you want to quit it. Goto the bottom, Select the icon with two fingers down (right click). hit quit.
5. Want your mac to read website's to you. Use Microsoft Edge. Install it from here. Right click and read aloud
6. Keyboard cut, copy, paste is command x (cut) c (copy) v (paste)
7. All menus are on top of screen for the app / screen in focus instead of attached to the window. Red X closes the app but it could still be running.
8. Need to find something in MAC OSX. Hit the search icon on the top and type what you need to find.